(MBA) in Pharmaceutical Industry Management
Welcome to CCU's leading MBA Program. The MBA-PIM with the Pharmaceutical Industry Management major is the world-leading top-ranked MBA program in Pharmaceutical Industry Management.
The program hosts students from leading multinational pharmaceutical organizations around the world, including the top 10 companies at all times.
We believe that you will find it outstanding and informative. We strongly encourage you to contact us for additional information about this worldwide leading program in PIM.
Topics Covered in the Program Include:
• Emotional intelligence and Pharma creative thinking skills
• Local and regional team development and management
• Pharmaceutical leadership styles and perception
• Strategic alliances and outsourcing,
• International communication in the Pharma industry
• Leadership and management behavioural skills and characteristics for senior pharmaceutical positions
• The future of HR in the multinational pharmaceutical industry
Program Credits & Structure
The tuition fee for the Online MBA-PIM program in Pharmaceutical Industry Management at Cambridge Corporate University is CHF29,000. (Only twenty-nine thousand Swiss francs) including all study materials, case studies, software, etc.
Payment plans are available in different models based on the approval of the admission and registration office.
Registration fee of CHF150 ( Only one hundred and fifty Swiss francs) is applicable at the application time.
The program fee doesn't include housing or an accommodation fee.
6 January 2022
Make an enquiry
Fill in your details below and a member of the team will be in touch