MBA-PIM in Pharmaceutical
major is the world-leading top-ranked MBA program in Pharmaceutical Industry Management.
Why Pharma Professionals Come to CCU?
The MBA in Pharmaceutical Industry Management 'PIM' is the degree of choice for professionals working in the international world-class pharmaceutical industry.
The MBA-PIM at Cambridge Corporate University (CCU) is the first and only post graduate accredited degree with a major in Pharmaceutical Industry Management available worldwide.
• Emotional intelligence and Pharma creative thinking skills
• Local and regional team development and management
• Pharmaceutical leadership styles and perception
• Strategic alliances and outsourcing,
• International communication in the Pharma industry
• Leadership and management behavioural skills and characteristics for senior pharmaceutical positions
• The future of HR in the multinational pharmaceutical industry
Program Credits & Structure
3 How to Apply
Applications for admission to the program should be made to the Cambridge Corporate University Switzerland's Admission Office using the online application form HERE
In addition to the application form, applicants need to arrange for the following documents to be sent to the CCU Registrar Office via email: